It’s all up to you. To make the choice of yacht and itinerary a breeze, here are some options to consider when you describe your ideal charter vacation to your Luxury Charter Group representative.
• Well-being – a charter yacht vacation is the ideal time for some 'me time'. Many yachts have onboard spas, trained therapists, gyms and a menu tailored to detoxing. Alternatively, you can just switch off, find yourself a perfect position on a sunpad and soak up some Vitamin D – fabulous for mind, body balance
• On-water fun – from scuba diving on coral reefs to snorkelling in the shallows, Seabob exploration or some wild fun on jetpack or jetskis, watertoys are becoming more sophisticated
• Inflatables – slides, towable toys, floating pools and climbing frames are exercise as much as they are fantastic fun for young and old
• Cooking – your onboard Chef delights in sharing some of the regional specialties and recipes you'll love to take home with you and relive your charter experience
• Learn to sail – crew on many charter yachts are RYA certified trainers to help you learn to sail or improve your skills on compact, nimble craft designed to make sailing easy and fun
• Movies – onboard cinemas range from big screens in the saloon to dedicated media rooms and on-deck screens. Load up with popcorn and catch up on the latest releases in the comfort of your private theatre
• Games – charter yachts come complete with all the traditional games and high-tech devices you'll need for 'games nights' that ignite the competitive spirit in everyone. From chess to X-box, games are a great way of connecting with family and friends and showing off your prowess!
• Commune with nature – dolphins, seabirds, whales, flying fish – depending on where you charter, you will be surrounded by wonders of nature unique to that region. The sea is a wonderful tonic for frenetic lifestyles. Breathe it in.
• Sports fishing – angling is an activity everybody can enjoy, whether that's throwing in a line from the cockpit, or shooting off to fishing grounds in your charter yacht's fully-equipped sports boat for some big-time game fishing. Dining on your fresh "catch-of-the-day" can be one of the most satisfying meals you'll have onboard!
Whatever your personal preferences are, contact your charter expert at Luxury Charter Group to organize your dream charter vacation.
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
Imagine spending Thanksgiving in the Caribbean aboard your luxury charter yacht, with your own private chef on board to cook your Thanksgiving turkey! Relax with your loved ones and let us organise a charter to remember for ever. We still have some great yachts available, ask us today. Learn more...
Dazzlingly beautiful the Maldives consist of 26 coral atoll islands and more than 1,190 islands spread out over 90,000 square kilometres. Only 200 or so of these islands are inhabited so privacy and seclusion are easily found. And at this stage with the Maldives open to tourism and some stunning luxury charter yachts headed that way now is the perfect time to explore this tropical paradise. * Learn more...
As travel bans are lifting in some destinations, now is the perfect time to plan and book a luxury charter yacht vacation in the Caribbean. Perhaps the disruption caused by the Coronavirus has left you with a few questions. Here we try to give you some answers, and to consider all the benefits of choosing a private yacht charter for your vacation. Learn more...
Luxury Charter Group is excited to announce that the British Virgin Islands, a unique tropical charter paradise, is re-opening its borders on December 1st. If you are looking for a warm weather charter, sun-soaked secluded beaches, cobalt blue waters and spectacular scenery then this is the charter destination for you. And there is no better way to enjoy the BVI, while social distancing in your own private "bubble" of family and friends, than on board your own private luxury charter yacht. Learn more...